Ten Fantastic Reasons To Be A Hypnotherapist
As a career hypnotherapy can be enormously rewarding and satisfying!
Here are just ten of the many reasons why…
- You help a wide range of people and are with them as they evolve and grow
- You are part of a dedicated community of fellow hypnotherapists, that work together to help their clients resolve life-changing issues
- You are in charge; you decide how and when you work, this gives you more time to enjoy life!
- You choose whether or not you want to specialise in a particular area that you are enthusiastic about, maybe you will choose a variety of specialisations over the years – you are in control
- You choose where you work; you way want to work from home, visit patients at their homes or you could rent therapy rooms, or a combination of all of these options – the choice is yours!
- You will have the opportunity to learn new skills and benefit from the latest research by attending CPD workshops and our advanced level courses
- If you put the effort in you will see your practice grow into a successful and respected business
- If you have skills to share with your colleagues you may be able to teach your own CPD workshops
- You can apply your hypnotherapy skills to yourself, your friends and your family, this can improve the quality of your relationships enormously
- You can really love your career and enjoy helping your clients change their lives for the better
When you start your training with the LCCH you are embarking on a journey of self-discovery that you will benefit from whether you choose to become a professional hypnotherapist or not.
You will be able to become a registered hypnotherapist with the BSCH and may be able to fund your studies by treating clients as you learn.
Our courses are run on a part-time basis, at weekends, over a number of months; so there is no need to take time off work.
So start your journey today…